Thread: Adorable Ellie!

Adorable Ellie!

Dearest Éllie, what a sweetheart you are! You are such a beautiful Bengal/Tabby/Calico mix, just one year old! That dilute-calico coloring is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes and what looks like a big grin (and probably is!). You are resting so comfortably in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to British Columbia, Canada to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You and your dear brother were both given away to the pet store your dear Purrrson worked at. I'm so sorry that he passed away because he was not well cared for. I'm at least glad to know that the family that was neglecting him and his family was stripped of their rights to own cats, and I hope that is enforced!

And I'm so glad to read of the wonderful Purrrmanent home you have now! You've grown into a huge family cat and 'one of the sisters' in your family, and you love spending time with them. What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to be out early and then back in time for a good cuddle and a movie. You enjoy chasing bugs and your Purrrsons' hands and sleeping. You have become irreplaceable in their lives! You and all your dear family members (including 'allergic' dad and cat-fearing mother) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ellie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your dear Angel Brother is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Ellie, what a beautiful girl you are. You look so soft with your gorgeous coat, and your face is so sweet.
    You are quite photogenic, all stretched out on your blanket when you were a baby, and then posing, all grown up.
    I am very sorry that your brother passed away. Luckily, the people who dumped you and your brother won't ever be allowed again to be owned by cats.
    You are quite the busy kitty. You love to be outside, chasing flies, then coming in for a cuddle and a movie.
    Everybody has fallen for you and you repaying your humans with endless love.
    Ellie, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    And how about that: You get to celebrate as COTD for a second time!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Ellie up in Canada! Happy Cat of the Day! You are a very beautiful girl, and I am glad you live in a home where you are such a loved girl! I agree with my friend cats4ever- you are precious! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Ellie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, adorable Ellie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana