Thread: Eternal Étoile

Eternal Étoile

Dear Étoile, what a beautiful boy you were here on earth, and now you are a bright star at the Rainbow Bridge, and you will shine forever.
    I am so very sorry that you had to leave your beloved family at such a tender age.
    You were a playful and sweet kitten who will never be forgotten. The short time you had with your family was filled with love.
    May the precious memories console all who cherished you and who will always keep you in their hearts.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Étoile, you are adorable and precious! With your soft white fur and your sweet face with the cute pink nose and the look of pure contentment, you are a beautiful Star indeed, now a lovely star shining down from heaven! You are so cute, resting on that chair and looking so comfortable and content. I wish I could reach ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me .

I'm so very sorry you were hit by a truck and killed when you were only nine months old. My deepest sympathy to your dear person and all your family and friends who love you and grieve you and miss you so much. May their precious memories help to bring them comfort.

Now you are a beautiful Angel, whole and healthy again, at the Rainbow Bridge, running and playing with so many other loving and beloved Angels. You are watching over your dear person and Tigrou and Mimie and sending down love. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts as a reminder that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Étoile Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Tigrou and Mimie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats. I know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Delightful Étoile

Dearest Étoile-
    You are the cutest little kitten I have ever seen! Your gorgeous white fur looks so soft. I wish I could stroke your cute face, and pet your beautiful coat. ❤️😻
    Words cannot express how sad I was to hear that you were taken from your family at such a young age.
    But it made me happy to hear that you are still remembered and loved. In truth, I know that you are never truly gone, you are now in a better place. In the rainbow bridge, watching over all of us still on earth.
    You will always live on in the hearts of those who knew you.
    The world was lucky to have such a gentle and loving kitten like you. I’m sure you touched the hearts of everyone who had the pleasure of meeting you.
    Rest well, sweet angel Étoile. Remember that you are so incredibly oved. And the love that you share with your family is a bond that will never be broken. 💗💞

Eternal Etoile:
    I am sorry you were taken from us so early.

Now you are a bright Star in the sky.

Congraulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana