Thread: Darling Darty

Darling Darty

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  14.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy who loves to cuddle.
    You enjoy being with your brother the most
    Celebrate your world famous day

Gorgeous Darty!

Greetings Segneur D'artangan, a.k.a. Darty! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady too!

What a beautiful Dutch Warmblood you are, Darty; simply stunning! Your photos, seeing you and your lady in action, posing so proudly for the camera, have me smiling from ear to ear! What a terrific team you and your lady make!

How lucky your young lady is, having a beautiful, sweet as can be best friend, a future dressage and jumping champion (no doubt!), a cuddles craving gentle giant in you, Darty! And equally blessed are you, truly living the good life there in Germany with your family: your humans, your beloved horse brother Cajou and 6 more horse pals! Ahh, life is good!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Darty! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your lady share has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Darty...spending special time with your lady; rompling with Cajou and your horse friends; munching on some yummy apple, carrots and peppermint; receiving tons of cuddles, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Darty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!
    Love to dear Cajou and all of your horse friends too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Segneur D'artangan, also known as Darty, what a beautiful German Warmblood Horse you are! You are so noble with that brown and black coat coloring and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You're an absolutely lovely horse who will be ridden in competitions, both jumping and dressage. Thanks for sharing those great photos with us. How lovely to see you with your dear young lady! She says you're not only handsome, but you're very sweet and you love to cuddle with her! That's so good that you live with seven horses, and you and your best friend and brother Cajou are inseparable. You and he and your young lady love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Darty, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young lady and Cajou and other horses and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of carrots, apples, and herbs!

Last edited by phesina; 12-22-2020 at 04:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome German Warmblooded Horse you are, Darling Darty

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana