Thread: Precious Angel Ralph~

Precious Angel Ralph~

To the family of dear Ralph~

What a beautiful Dalmatian Hamster your wee Ralph was; so much love packed into that tiny body. I had never heard of Dalmatian hamster before today, but looking at her lovely, grey and white coat it's clear how her breed came to be named.

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of her passing that sad Sunday, leaving this earth long before her time. But blessedly she earned her angel wings in the loving arms of her family members, leaving for the Rainbow Bridge with her heart filled with love. Unable to see a vet that Sunday, you did all in your power to save her and no furkid could hope for more in pet parent.

I can only imagine how much you miss her, the hole left in your hearts after her passing. But one day in the distant future you and she will be together once more, and what a happy day that will be! Until then, your precious Ralph scampers healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, patiently awaiting that joyful day of reunion! How lucky you were to have known her love and companionship those wonderful 9 months. And though taken from you way too soon, she lives on in your hearts and the countless cherished memories you made.

Thank you for sharing your precious Ralph with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one beautiful and beloved girl. She truly was a treasure, one most deserving Pet of the Day, forever and always/ And Ralph, sweet baby girl, send down your love to your family. They miss you so very much.

Precious Ralph. Forever in your hearts~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ralph

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  12.9 KB

R.I.P. little Ralph
    I'm sure you are resting in peace.
    You were much loved when you were here
    Now you are missed since you have been gone.

Congratulations, Angel Ralph, on being POTD. (Ralph is one of my favorite names for precious little pets.) We are heartbroken to read your story - we have experienced the grief and pain of losing beloved small pets many, many, many times over the decades and we send your family our support. We know Sweet Ralph is in Heaven with ALL of our beloved pets and we will meet up with all of them someday. Sending to you, Sweet Ralph, and your compassionate family. BTW, your photos are darling! We rodents!

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Dearest Ralph, what a beautiful Dalmatian Hamster Angel you are! You are so sweet and precious indeed, and you have the most delightful personality. I'm so sorry you became ill so suddenly, so young. Your dear people did all they could to save you, but it wasn't to be. You passed away, surrounded by the great love you and they all shared.

Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, with so many other beautiful and beloved Angels. Please send some Angelic wheeks to the hearts of your dear people to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Ralph Angel, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 11-02-2020 at 06:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Damation Hamster you are Angel Ralph.

Some day you and your person will be together at Rainbow Bridge.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana