Thread: Adorable BC Benji!

Adorable BC Benji!

Good morning, Benji! (LOVE your name! ) Happy Dog of the Day!

AWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The paw!!! What a most precious pic that is of a wee, beautiful, Red Border Collie baby! And now, 7 years later, no doubt you're even more beautiful still, even more special (if that's even possible)!

Benjii cannot be singled out into one special feature. Everything about him is special, from his love for people and his life, to his huge personality. He has enough quirks in him to last anyone a lifetime. He loves to cuddle up between my fiance and I when it's bed time, or if we are just relaxing.
    It's unforgivable, that anyone could abuse, mistreat a helpless, defenseless 4 month old puppy! Thankfully you escaped before any more harm could come to you, finding your way to the most loving and devoted of forever homes! And in true BC style, under your humans' loving care, it wouldn't be long before you put those sad days in the rear view mirror, blossoming into the happiest, most confidant and trusting, life loving pupper we meet here today! How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having been blessed with a furkid (human? lol) as beautiful, as loving, as sweet and cuddly as you, Benji! As your Mom would say, you're special in ways too numerous to mention here; her and your Daddy's "one-in-a-million pooch!" What a treasure you are, Benji, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the super-sized smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and adventure packed day of celebration, playing to your heart's content, cuddling with your Mom and Dad, savoring some yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Benji, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Benjii

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  10.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You consider yourself their child
    You love to cuddle and be covered up.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Benjii, you are utterly adorable indeed, such a sweet and precious young Border Collie in that great photo. Thank you for sharing it with us! And you're not just beautiful, you're also quite a character. You're so special to your dear people, such a love bug! I'm sorry to read that you had been mistreated in your former "home." I'm so glad and grateful that you then came to your True Furrrever Home and Family. With attention and some love from your people, your personality blossomed into the "protective dorky rambunctious cuddle bug" you are now! You even act as though you are your people's child! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Benjii, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being chosen Dog of the Day, Adorable BC Benji!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana