Thread: Tao the Miracle Horse!

Tao the Miracle Horse!

Greetings, Tao! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what brave, beautiful Arabian x Quarter Horse you are, Tao! To be honest, I didn't even notice the scarring that resulted from your serious staph infection, your near brush with the unspeakable! Not only are you beautiful on the outside, your fighting spirit and will to live, your big heart, is an inspiration to us all! Facing a most serious illness, you not only survived but thrived! And now, having fully healed, having beaten the odds, you're back to enjoying every minute of your wonderful life and your devoted human to the max!

I'm so sorry to hear of the abuse you suffered at the hand of your former "owner," Tao. But thankfully you escaped that hellish existence, finding your way to the most loving of forever humans, finally living your best life! You may be a bit of a handful, lol, but no doubt that spunk and spirit not only adds to your charm, it most likely provided you with the strength to fight that infection! Your mom is one lucky soul, having a best friend, a full fledged family member as beautiful, as brave, as big hearted as you, Tao! Just as your mom says, forever and always you have been there for her, and her for you! What a team!

I have owned Tao for nine years. I got him as an abused greenbroke three-year-old. He is a hand full, but has become a true friend to me. I have had Tao in the mountains, arenas, city streets and he has never let me down.

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tao! Reading your life affirming backstory, learning of the very special bond you and your mom share, has been a joy! And I hope this coming Friday, as that rig rounds the road, you and your mom will share an extra special day of celebration, spoiling each other rotten, hehe!!! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Tao, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY DAY!!! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared loved and companionship for you and your mom!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Tao, on being POTD! You are so elegant and beautiful ~ even without hair. Your strong will for survival is inspirational! We are so glad your life is happy and full of fun and love now. Sending all best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Tao

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 262
Size:  9.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    A beautiful boy who has survived an illness.
    Now you feel much better and play chase again.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Tao, you are utterly stunning! What a beautiful Arabian/Quarter Horse cross gelding you are. Your beauty shows through so clearly in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. How noble you are, most of your hair gone, fighting and recovering from a Staph infection. We're so very glad and grateful that you survived that, and you're as perky and ornery as ever!

And what a story you have to tell! You were an abused greenbroke three-year-old when you and your dear person adopted each other. You are twelve years old now, and you two have been together ever since! You're a handful, but you and she have become true friends. You've never let her down. She works out of town, but come Friday and you know the sound of her rig. You always have a "heads up" greeting when she arrives at the pasture! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tao, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-19-2020 at 07:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Quarter Horse/ Arabian mix Tao is.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana