Thread: Sweet Scottish-Fold Shadow!

Sweet Scottish-Fold Shadow!

Dearest Shadow, what a gorgeous Scottish Fold (with a touch of Siamese) guy you are! That white and grey fur is so pretty, in such an interesting design, and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those trademark folded-ears and that cute pink nose with grey spots and those lovely big eyes that look almost grey, too! You look so comfy resting there, first lying on your back in your typical Fold pose and then a precious little kitten, a Purrrfect Christmas tree ornament. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Coquitlam, BC to pet you, and pet your brother Alex, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You like to sit in silly positions, i.e., like humans! You're very lazy and enjoy sitting in your cat tree. And I'm so glad and grateful to know that you are an indoor cat (and I trust Alex is too). So much safer for you! You're the king of the house and indeed the whole complex! Alex is your servant/brother and defers to you. You and he and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Alex and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special Greenies (my cats love those, too) and food!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Shadow, what a most handsome Scottish Fold boy you are. Your coat looks so soft and plush, and your face is too adorable.
    You have grown from a little cutie into a very stately cat. True to your mostly Scottish Fold nature, you like to sit on your behind which is the cutest thing ever.
    Even though you are a lazy kitty, you are in charge of your brother Alex, but I'm sure you two love each other.
    You also like your greenie treats (my cat do, too) and food.
    Shadow, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, Alex and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)