Thread: Sweet Moonpie!

Sweet Moonpie!

Dearest Moonpie, a.k.a. Moonie, you are gorgeous indeed! What a fine-looking fellow you are! That grey Tuxedo fur is beautiful and looks so soft. You have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. You're so pretty resting there and looking straight out at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Atlanta to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're the best cat ever, according to your dear Purrrsons. You're an outdoor cat with the temperament of a dog. You come when called, and you follow your Purrrsons around. When you're inside, you don't tear up furniture. You're very sweet around most other animals (though you ignore the neighbor's dog). You're quite affectionate, and you love making biscuits. You and your Purrsons all love each other very much, don't you. As they say, "Even non-cat-persons adore this cute fat cat." What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Moonpie, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-13-2020 at 12:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Moonpie!!!

Hi Moonpie, "best cat ever"!!! Congratulations on being inducted into the vaunted Cat of the Day Hall of Fame! And oh yes, how very deserving you are of your "top cat" crown, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, big-hearted, sweet and loving boy you are, Moonpie; cute as can be; utterly irresistible! Oh! And so well mannered too! It's no surprise to hear that all who meet you fall prey to your many charms, even winning over the hearts of those former non cat lovers! Who could resist?

Your family is one lucky bunch, having a furkid, a best furry friend as sweet and loving as you Moonpie! You truly are the best of the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Moonie Moonpie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration...napping and making biscuits, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Moonpie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

What a hunk!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Moonie Moonpie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Moonpie in Georgia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your grey and white morning suit, and your fur looks so plush and soft to pet! Gentle *boop* to your cute pink nose, too! You are most handsome!

You are a devoted kitty, coming when called and following your people from place to place! You ignore the neighbor's dog, though. You are affectionate and very good at making biscuits! Best of all- you are a much-loved kitty! As it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Moonie Moonpie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Crystal definately looks like she's smiling and she most certainly is the best !! Hurrrray! 💕💕😻😻😻😻

Blog Entries
    I really love Moonpie too, such an excellent COTD each and every second forever dude! ❤️💕👍🏿