Thread: Precious Molly!

Precious Molly!

Greetings Molly in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful Mini Hamster you are, sweetheart! Kudos to your human for capturing you in all of your silver coated glory! Your photos, those huge, dark eyes, are utterly heart-melting!

I can't understand why your human's sister would surrender a fur nugget as beautiful and sweet as you! But in the end you landed in the loving arms of that human destined to be yours, and what a heavenly match it is! How lucky she/he is, having a furry soulmate in you, Molly; better together; best friends for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...rolling in your ball, spinning on your wheel; gaming with your Mom/Dad, hehe; chowing down on your preferred hamster food (no veggies!); receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Molly, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart! How beautiful!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Molly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  10.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a beautiful little girl.
    Hamsters do like to bite sometimes,
    you are no exception,
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Molly, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable, darling, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We rodents and we cannot understand any person not loving them, too.) We're so glad you have a happy life with a loving human parent. You are unique and special ~ all animals (big or small) have their own distinct personality, just like humans. Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. *Please Spread the Word ~ Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies! November is Adopt a Senior Pet Month*

Dearest Molly, you are adorable! What a precious Dwarf Hamster you are, indeed. You are so cute with the soft grey and white coat and the sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely dark eyes. You are unusual in some ways! You don't like toys made for hamsters, and your favorite toy is one made for budgies. You don't like vegetables, either. You prefer the store-bought hamster food. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you (even if you occasionally bite when you have a bad day). What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Molly, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable Hamster you are, Molly. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana