Thread: Precious Peanutbutter!

Precious Peanutbutter!

Dearest Peanutbutter, what a beautiful Red Tabby guy you are! My Red Tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Your fur is colorful and gorgeous and looks so soft, and with that distinct swirl in the stripes on your side, it looks like there might be some brown tabby there! And what a sweet face you have, with the long white whiskers and those lovely golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're Purrrfect in them both, and now Sparkler wants one of those toys like you're holding close in the second picture. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Belpre, Ohio to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend Sarah will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You have been with your dear family almost all your fourteen years, ever since Sarah was a little girl. You know you are very loved because when you were just a year old, you were hit by a car, and instead of having you put to sleep, your dear people took you to the hospital and nursed you back to health.

You have such a delightful Purrrsonality! You are very vocal and converse with Sarah and all your family in Meow language. You know you're great, and people can tell just by looking at you! You and Sarah and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peanutbutter, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Peanutbutter, what a handsome red tabby man you are. Your coat is simply gorgeous and so soft looking, and your face is so sweet, with its content expression.
    Your first year of your life was a bit rough, when you were hit by a car. Luckily, your beloved family took you to the hospital and you were nursed back to health.
    You have known your human since she was a little girl, so you are very tolerant of her playfulness, and you are a vocal kitty, purring and having conversations with your family.
    Peanutbutter, you are an extraordinary boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, yummy Peanut Butter in Ohio! What a handsome tabby kitty you are! I smiled as I read about what a beloved cat you are! I like how you converse and purr with your family! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!