Thread: Sweet Chili!

Sweet Chili!

Good morning, Chili! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day from all in his Retriever loving home!

What a beautiful Golden boy you are, Chili; the quintessential Golden Retriever in looks and personality; sweet as sugar, golden to the core, loyal and loving to a fault! Having been mom to several Retrievers over the years I can say with certainty, like a fine wine, you kids only get better with time!

He has been a member of the family since he was a puppy, so our lives are knit together with golden threads from his coat, like little shed pieces of enthusiasm, in our carpets, as well as our hearts
    How beautiful is that!!! Just as your human says, your family is so very blessed, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet as can be furry family member in you, Chili; having known your love and devotion the past wonderful 13 years!!! They just don't come any more special than you, Chili! You truly are perfection on 4 paws, a golden treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the HUGE smiles, Chili! Meeting you today has made my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...taking a nice, long nap in the sunshine; rolling in soft, green grass; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your wonderful family! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Chili, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Life loving Chili!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chili

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 185
Size:  16.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    AS a senior you still consider yourself as a puppy.
    Enjoy rolling in the grass and occasionally barking.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Chili, what a beautiful Golden Retriever you are! You are so pretty rolling around there, with that fluffy coat and that sweet face with the great big smile and those dark eyes full of happiness. And you are just as delightful as you look! You've been with your dear family ever since you were a puppy, some thirteen years now, and you're still a puppy at heart! You're such a goofball, as sweet as brown sugar. You love napping in the sun and then having a good roll in the grass. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. As they say, "..our lives are knit together with golden threads from his coat, like little shed pieces of enthusiasm, in our carpets, as well as our hearts." What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chili, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats!

P.S., there is a store here in Ann Arbor called "Dear Golden." I've wondered about the name, but now I think it must have been named for you!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Golden Retriever you are, Sweet Chili.

Congratulations On being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana