Thread: Lovable Lily

Lovable Lily

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  210.0 KB

Congratulations on being Cutest puppy of the Day!
    You are certainly that. Full of energy and kisses.
    You have found a wonderful home with
    people who really love you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Lily!

Hi Lily, sweetest, smartest, cutest puppy on the planet! Happy Puppy of the Day!

Be still my puppy loving heart! What a beautiful, fluffy, pawsitively precious Lab x Dobie (x GSD?) girl you are! I can almost smell the puppy breath from here! hehe Consider my heart melted, cutie pie! What a fab poster girl for doggie rescue/adoption you are, Lily! In looks, personality and heart you're just as special as can be, a friend to all! And of course, being but a puppy, you're blessed with unbridled energy and zest for life, as playful as can be!

I'm so thrilled knowing you found your way to such a wonderful forever home, Lily! And how lucky are your humans, having a furkid as joyful and energetic, as sweet and loving as you! What fun your family is in for, watching you grow and learn over the weeks and months to come, the lot of you sharing so many fun filled days, making memories to last a lifetime! You truly are a treasure, Lily, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing til you drop (power nap); meeting new people and making new friends; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Lily, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lily, what a sweetie of a pup you are! You are the cutest little thing in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. And you have the most delightful personality, too. You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. You love people and have to give everyone kisses! They all love you right back and want to take you home. Your person says you are the Sweetest, Smartest, Cutest Puppy of the Day! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lily, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day for Pet Talk! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    There is absolutely no question, Lily is the sweetest, cutest puppy of the day ever ❤️