Thread: Sweet Hanna and Shy Mera!

Threaded View

Dearest Hanna, what a beautiful kitty lady you are! You are so pretty, with your soft-looking tan and white fur and your sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely big eyes. And how nice to see your dear sister Mera, too, even if all we see are her legs and chest! I bet she is just as pretty as you are. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

You and Mera have delightful personalities, quite different. Hanna, you're curious about the camera, but Mera is afraid of it, so she stays out of sight from it for the most part. Hanna, you're the boss of the two of you, and you're always together. You're bigger than Mera, which might be why she is shyer. You two live in the living room and the garden. (I hope that is a closed garden or you are supervised when outside, so you don't go exploring away from home and perhaps get lost or harmed. There are many dangers for cats outdoors!) You eat meaty cat food and drink water each day. You and Mera and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hanna, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mera and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And we hope that one day soon we'll see Mera as Cat of the Day, too!

Last edited by phesina; 10-02-2020 at 07:56 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery