Thread: Precious Penelope!

Precious Penelope!

Good morning, Penelope! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Aww!!! What delightful, adorable, most precious Ferret girl you are, Penelope! And in true Ferret fashion you are packed with personality, the master of mischief and thievery, keeping your humans and furry sibs on their toes and paws with your antics!

Don't let that cute, innocent face fool you - she's not as sweet as she looks! She's a kleptomaniac - classic ferret behavior. They like to steal things and hide them away. She absolutely LOVES digging in snow, dirt, and house plants. You name it, she'll dig there!
    Oh, how lucky your family is, Penelope, having a joyful and fun loving furkid and best furry friend in you; a never ending source of smiles and laughter! You truly are a treasure, Penelope, one in a million, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Penelope! Meeting you today has been a blast! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...stashing away those stolen treasures, hehe; playing with your Labbie and kitty sibs; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Penelope, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

How sweet! Yes, looks CAN be deceiving!

Who? Me?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Penelope, on being POTD! You are soooo cute and fun ~ and we love your name! We're so glad you have such a happy life with a loving human parent who truly appreciates you. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Spread the Word ~ Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Penelope

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  9.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You do have a cute face no matter what.
    You also love to dig in anything.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Penelope, you are adorable! What a precious little Ferret lady you are, indeed! You are that classic ferret, the kleptomaniac, stealing things and hiding them away! You absolutely LOVE digging in snow, dirt, house plants, anything that can be dug into. You're fearless and love to play with your housemates: two cats and a Labrador Retriever! You and they and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Penelope, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and kitties and doggie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-01-2020 at 05:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, adorable Penelope!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana