Thread: Lovely Lady Loor!

Lovely Lady Loor!

Dearest Lovely Lady Loor, you are absolutely stunning! What a lovely lady you are indeed, a gorgeous orange tabby with white trim. You have the sweetest face with lovely big eyes that match the orange fur color. You're a beautiful thirteen-year-old orange tabby, and my Sparkler is astounded! She is also a beautiful thirteen-year-old orange tabby with white trim, with lovely big eyes in her sweet face that match the orange fur color. She wonders if you are her twin sister! ..Born perhaps hundreds of miles apart, but such matters are as nothing to cats, of course. Sparkler is sending sisterly Purrrs down to you, and I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Fort Myers, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Innocent look or not, you're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You dive through the horizontal blinds, jump on top of the refrigerator, chase after anything that moves, and love darting into your crinkly fabric tube! You were the most mischievous of your litter mates (though Sparkler might have something to say about that!). You're an indoor-only kitty, wisely and safely. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Loor, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Sparkler is rejoicing with you, sending along many more sisterly Purrrrs in celebration!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Mischievous Loor!

Good morning, Lady Loor! Congrats to you and your proud humans on your induction into the Cat of the Day Hall of Fame!

What a lovely, photogenic and purrsonality packed orange Tabby girl you are, Loor! I laughed out loud at your repertoire of mischief making antics, sweetheart! Sooo...you're one of those blinds climbers?

Although her innocent looks may be deceiving, she likes to get into trouble! She dives through the horizontal blinds, jumps on top of the refrigerator, chases after anything that moves, and loves darting into her crinkly fabric tube!
    Yes, looks sure can be deceiving! That said, your family is one lucky bunch, having a furkid as beautiful, as spunky and sweet, as special as you; their source of never ending joy, love and laughter! What a gem of a girl you are, Loor, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, being treated to your utterly heart-melting photos, has been the perfect start to my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...making mischief and getting into all kinds of fun trouble; entertaining your humans with your antics; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Loor, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Loor!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello! This is my beautiful thirteen-year-old orange tabby, Loor. Yes, she is a female, though many people think she's a male because of her coloring. Although her innocent looks may be deceiving, she likes to get into trouble! She dives through the horizontal blinds, jumps on top of the refrigerator, chases after anything that moves, and loves darting into her crinkly fabric tube!

She was the most mischievous from her litter mates, and I love her dearly. She keeps us all entertained on a daily basis. She is an indoor feline only, and currently resides in Fort Myers, Florida. Please enjoy my photos!
    Hello, Loor in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your ginger fur with the darker orange stripes, your white "bib", and long white whiskers! Your fur looks very soft to pet!

You live indoors and you have lots to do each day! You chase after anything that moves or dive through the horizontal blinds! When you need to look down on everyone and everything, you go up on top of the refrigerator! You love to dart into your crinkly fabric tube! You are a very busy girl, keeping your people entertained each day ! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Loor!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful orange tabby you are, Loor. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana