Thread: Fabulous Pharaoh!

Fabulous Pharaoh!

Dearest Pharaoh, what a fabulous fellow you are, indeed! You have that gorgeous grey Korat fur, so plush and rich with a bit of white under your chin, and the sweetest face with that darker-grey nose and those lovely big golden eyes. You look so comfortable and relaxed and happy in those great photos, and thanks for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Diego to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons are petting you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! According to your dear Meowmie, you are an unbelievably amazing cat, more human than cat. You got your name because of your resemblance to that classic Egyptian cat, the Sphynx, and the way you carry yourself so regally, gliding across the floor in a sort of strut. You sleep with your dear Purrrents lengthwise in a humanlike position, using a pillow and blanket. You are very talkative, with a vocabulary of a thousand meows expressing everything from excitement to annoyance. You don't attack any other creatures, except houseflies. Meowmie says there are so many amazing things about you, she cannot begin to describe them all! You've safely been an indoor cat most of your life, and as you get older you enjoy cuddling up with Meowmie more and more. You hate loud noises, and you're shy of some people who come visit. Those with whom you are comfortable are treated to a full show of your magnificence, complete with belly rolls, blinky eyes, and just about everything you can do to let them know you're gorgeous and you know it! You and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pharaoh, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Pharaoh, what a handsome boy you are. Your luxurious coat looks so plush and soft, and your face is so sweet and regal at the same time.
    Your Korat heritage definitely shines through, especially with those gorgeous green eyes.
    Pharaoh, you are an all around amazing kitty, special in every way, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Pharaoh in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your gem-like green eyes, and your plush fur! I would like to give you loads of pats and snuggles! Since that’s not possible I hope your people will do that for me.

You are a busy kitty, too- gliding around, carefully avoiding loud noises, being gorgeous, and talking about everything with your people! You request tummy rubs and give blinky eyes to your people! Slow blink right back to you!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Pharaoh!