Thread: Magnificent Marley

Magnificent Marley

Name:  28 (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  224.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy and smart too. You know tricks.
    You were your persons first pet and are much loved
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Marley!

Greetings, Marley! Happy Pet of the Day!

Seeing your sweet Lop self up on my Pet of the Day page has been the perfect antidote to my grey and gloomy day! What a beauty you are, Marley, looking simply gorgeous in your plush, multi-colored coat! And that sweet face of yours, those trademark long, velvety Lop ears, total heart-melters!

How lucky your young human is, having a "first" as beautiful, as smart and talented, as sweet and sociable as you, Marley! It's no wonder she/he loves you SO very much! You're pawsitively precious, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...romping in your garden, rolling in the dirt, hehe; performing your Michael Jackson Thriller dance for your fans; munching on all sorts of yummy treats; receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Marely, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Marley, what a beautiful, adorable French Lop Rabbit you are! You are so pretty in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have such gorgeous multi-color fur that looks so soft, and the sweetest face with your lovely big eyes and cute nose and long lop ears. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Lancashire, England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

You came to your dear young friend seven years ago, when you were two years old. You are her/his first pet, and you two are very close to each other. You make him/her smile with tricks such as rolling around in the soil, running around legs when tempted with a treat, and even doing Michael Jackson's thriller dance with your paws! (I'd love to see that!) You love your food, and you love cuddling with your dear friend. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marley, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special rabbit food and grass!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Marley, on being POTD! You are adorable and precious! We are glad you have a happy home with a loving family! We'd love to see some photos where you live - inside your family's home, relaxing and playing. You are a perfect indoor pet! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net