Thread: Precious Little Lola!

Precious Little Lola!

Dearest Lola, you are absolutely adorable... so precious indeed! You are the cutest young lady, only six months old, with that fuzzy tabby and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those long white whiskers and that cute pink nose and those HUGE lovely eyes! You are so pretty standing there looking out at your big wide world. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Stow, Mass. and pet you, and pet your kitty big brothers, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a growing girl, full of energy, and you make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You and your big brother kitties have great fun playing together. Your favorite activity is watching water! You find any dripping anywhere in your house, and you monitor it. Even better, you love sneaking around the shower curtain to watch fast water! You also enjoy watching squirrels and birds at the feeder outside, climbing to the top of the closet, and leaping on any passing cat. If you're caught being mischievous, you simply purr a lot, which gets you out of any trouble. You're very special to your family members because you bring them all so much joy, humor, and love. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lola, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear big brothers and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-27-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Lola, what a cute little girl you are. Your coat is so fuzzy and soft looking, and your face, with those big eyes, is too adorable.
    I love your big ears, which you still have to grow into.
    You are a busy kitty with so many things to do. You love to watch water. If there's water you will find it. You also keep birds and squirrels in check from your window seat, and you pounce on your brothers from the top of the closet.
    Best of all, whenever you're mischievous, you turn on your purr and all is forgiven.
    Lola, you are truly a precious girl, and I wish you, your kitty brothers and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Lola in Massachusetts! You are a darling kitten! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!