Thread: Precious Princess!

Precious Princess!

Good morning, Princess! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious Shih-Tzu girl you are, Princess! Love that tongue action! And not only are you a vision of loveliness in that long, flowing, white coat, you're brimming with personality and heart; just as cheerful and merry as can be; a never ending source of joy, love and laughter for your family; putting smiles on the faces of all you meet! But as gorgeous as you are, you definitely do NOT live up to your name, no diva you, what with loving the rain as you do! A wet coat's not going to ruin your day! After all, your reward is a spa date a ton of pampering and special time with your Mom!

Unlike her name would have you believe, she doesn't mind getting wet, and will wait patiently while getting brushed afterwards, so her fluff doesn't get all tangled. Good girl, Princess!
    How lucky your family is, the humans and your fur brother alike, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving furkid and sister in you, Princess! You truly are a gem of a girl, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...taking a ride with your parents and fur bro; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; cuddling with your Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! (No work today!) Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Princess, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear brother, too!

SO adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Princess

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are so pretty, wet or dry.
    What a great life, even getting to go to work.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Precious Princess!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Princess, you are utterly adorable! How sweet you are, looking straight at me and licking your nose after you were caught in a sudden rare Arizona rainstorm! You and your dear brother Buddy live with your family. You both go everywhere with them, even to work at their balloon company! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. It's nice to see Buddy and you together in the second one, even if one of you just has the top of your head showing. You have a merry, cheerful personality, and you both are great companions to your people, keeping them laughing. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Princess, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Buddy and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery