Thread: Pretty Jamie

Pretty Jamie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl, and smart, too.
    You and your Mom should enjoy the winter in Florida
    Celebrate your special day

Beach Babe Jamie!

Hey there, Jamie! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my, what an adorable beach babe you are, sweetheart! That fab photo of you chillin' on the beach says it all! Major props, Mom! hehe

Won't be long now, Jamie, before you actually are sitting poolside, soaking up the sun, sipping your beverage of choice, hehe; romping on the beach, sand beneath your paws; strolling the boulevards, showing off all off your fashion forward wardrobe, turning heads!

Ahh! You truly are the living the good life, Jamie; lucky girl! But just as lucky is your Mom, having a furkid as adorable, as smart and talented, as life loving as you; the perfect pup package! She truly has a gem of a girl in you, sweetheart; beautiful inside and out; simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been such fun! Speaking of fun! Until that day you head south, party hearty, celebrating your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! (Read: Taco Bell, Mom!) Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Jamie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jamie, you are absolutely adorable, such a gorgeous beach bunny! You're so cute in your beach chair, wearing that pretty hat your dear Mom made for you. And the colder weather is coming, so you and she will be heading off to sunny Florida before long. You may be tiny, but you're mighty! You're the boss of all that goes on in your home, checking everything over carefully. You and Mom love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jamie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, including a special serving of Taco Bell yummies!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable beach girl you are, Jamie.
    Soon you and your Mom will be in sunny Florida.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 09-09-2020 at 07:54 PM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Academy awards for Jamie and Mum! 👍🏿❤️