Thread: Cheerful, Charming Charlie!

Cheerful, Charming Charlie!

Dearest Charlie, what a gorgeous Orange Tabby guy you are! You are absolutely stunning in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You are the very picture of contentment and relaxation there, reclining alongside that pillow with your tummy turned up (so we can see all those brilliant spots and stripes) and your legs tucked up. What a sweet face you have, with those lovely big semi-open eyes and what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). And whose dark paws are in the very lower left of the photo? Are you looking for a tummy rub there? I wish I could reach through the screen to Birmingham, AL and pet you and rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course). And pet your dear brother, Max, sister Bette Davis, and mother Molly, and rub their tummies (only if they want them rubbed, of course), too. I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Anita will pet you all and rub all suitable tummies for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell, of how you four dear kittens and dear mum Molly joined your human family! Molly had you all outside and then moved you to the top of an 8-foot loft. Anita rescued you all, intending to keep Molly and one kitten. Your fourth-kitten sibling went to another home, and Anita fell in love and wound up keeping all the rest of you! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Max and Bette and Molly and Anita and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-09-2020 at 08:09 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Charming Charlie!

Greetings, Charlie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your human, Anita, too!

What a beautiful orange Tabby boy you are, Charlie; what a heartwarming, rags to riches story is yours! Oh my gosh, to think furmom, Molly, carried you and all of your siblings up that 8ft ladder, secreting you and your siblings into the safety of that storage shed! Mama kitties sure are creative in their attempts to keep their babies safe! That said, a shed is no place to raise a fur family! Happily, with the help of a neighbor, your human Anita found you and the entire family, providing you all safe refuge! She may have intended to keep but one kitten and Mama Molly, but after having re-homed one of your siblings, well, how could she resist?

What an unexpected, joyful day that was, the day she welcomed you, Mama Molly and siblings Bette and Max into her home and heart! An unexpected addition to the family you were, but no doubt it was destined to be! How lucky Anita is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Charlie! You're just as special as can be, a Tabby treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and your family today, reading your heartwarming rescue story has been such a treat! I hope you and the entire gang enjoy a very special day of celebration, playing and napping, receiving tons of tummy rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love to Mama Molly, Bette and Max, too!

Those stripes and spots!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Cheerful Charming Charlie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    The best cat in the world!! Ever.

Hello, Charlie and hello to Molly and Bette too! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my goodness, what a story! Anita knew that Molly had made an effort to keep her babies safe, and with the help of a neighbor she was able to move you all out of the shed! Much better for a mom and kittens. She was intending to find forever homes, but then she decided that except for one sibling you were all staying! And that was it -- purrrr-fect!

What a lovely orange tabby fellow you are, Charlie! I like your cute face, and your purrr-fect stripes and spots! I see someone's darker tabby paw in the bottom left corner of the picture, too- I would gladly give Charlie a gentle tummy rub and someone else a gentle paw-rub if I could! Since I can't, though, I hope Anita will pet you all for me

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Charlie and love to Molly and Bette Davis too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678