Thread: Sweet Silver

Sweet Silver

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  313.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    So exciting for your person to see you being born.
    Now you know so many tricks, and even your name.
    Celebrate your special day

Sweet Silver!

Hi Silver in the Netherlands! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this guinea pig loving home!

What a beauty of an Agouti you are, Silver, and so perfectly named! Your glistening, silver flecked coat is gorgeous! And oh my, so smart and talented to boot, having mastered so many commands! (My Retriever's got nothing on you!)

But even more impressive than your outer beauty and keen smarts is your sweet, sparkly purrsonality, your big heart! How wonderful that your human has been there with you since the day you were born, you and she/he forging one extra special bond of love and trust; best friends for life!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you, Silver! It's no wonder she/he loves you SO very much! They just don't come any more special than YOU!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Silver! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy your big day in the spotlight...enjoying extra floor time, munching on some yummy veggies and fruit, cuddling with your Mom/Dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Popcorn time!!! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Silver, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Silver!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Silver, on being POTD! You are absolutely precious, brilliant, beautiful, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We cavies/gps!) We are so glad you have a wonderful life full of love and fun. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Dearest Silver, what a beautiful Agouti Guinea Pig you are! You're absolutely adorable, and thanks for sharing that great photo with us. Your colorful coat looks so glossy and soft, and it glows in the sunshine! You have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. And what a story you have to tell. You've been with your dear person since the day you were born. You let her know your name by responding to it when she said it. You've learned several tricks, and you have your special signal to let your person know when you want to go back to your cage. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Silver, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Guinea Pig you are, Silver.
    You and your person have been together since you were born.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana