Thread: Cutest Peaches!

Cutest Peaches!

Hi, I'm Peaches, I am nine or maybe ten years old, we think? I'm an orange tabby from Post Falls, Idaho. I had been abandoned when my mom found me six years ago. So she does not know exactly how old I am, as I was done growing then.

I was so glad when mom found me, and decided to adopt me. I much prefer a good lace tablecloth to a scary street with those metal monsters (cars I have heard them called) everywhere.

I love flowers and playing with my kitty toys, especially my ball. I have three kitty brothers and two kitty sisters and I'm the cutest!!
    Hello, Peaches in Idaho! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your light orange, very fluffy fur! I would be glad to pet you if I could, because your fur looks so soft! Since I can't, I hope your mom will give you loads of petting for me today! Some for your kitty brothers and sisters too, please.

You look very nice sitting on the lace tablecloth! Your peach-orange fur is a purr-fect color! You are a busy guy- modeling for a picture with the flowers and the lace tablecloth, playing with your toys (especially the ball), and being the cutest of all the kitties in your family! Your mom found you out on the street and brought you home, which is where you belong! You are gorgeous!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Peaches, and love to all your kitty siblings too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Peaches, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous guy you are! That fluffy orange fur with the white badge on your chest is so luxurious and looks so soft! You're so stately sitting up on that lace tablecloth! And what a sweet face you have with that cute nose and the white mustache and those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Post Falls, ID to pet you, and pet your three kitty brothers and two kitty sisters, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love flowers and playing with your kitty toys, especially your ball, and playing with your dear brothers and sisters. (You're the cutest, of course!) You have such a scary story to tell, of having been abandoned some six years ago. You were so frightened of all those metal monsters. We are so very, very glad and grateful that your dear Mom-to-be found you and adopted you and brought you Home! Now you are safe and warm and happy with her and your brothers and sisters, and you will never have to be afraid of those metal monsters again. You and your kitty siblings and Mom all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peaches, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-11-2020 at 07:17 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Peaches!!!

Hi Peaches in Idaho! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a breathtakingly beautiful, long haired orange Tabby girl you are, Peaches, and your happy homecoming/rags to riches story equally heart-melting!

What a lucky lady you are, Peaches, having found your way to such a wonderful furever home, complete with a devoted human Mom and a trove of kitty siblings; truly living the good life! As you say, ekeing out an existence on the mean streets is no life for any kitty; scary and dangerous!

I was so glad when mom found me, and decided to adopt me. I much prefer a good lace tablecloth to a scary street with those metal monsters (cars I have heard them called) everywhere.
    And what an unexpected treasure your Mommy was blessed with that fateful day, the day she welcomed you into her home and heart! What a team, one purrfect pairing! How lucky you Mom is, Peaches, having a furkid as beautiful and loving, as special as you! You may not have been an expected addition to the family, but there's no doubt it was destined to be!

Thanks for pawing off a note to us, sweetheart, giving us just a glimpse into your enchanted, love filled life! Meeting you today has been SUCH a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...holding down that tablecloth, hehe; playing with your 3 kitty bros and 2 kitty sisters, your ball and stash of toys; chowing down on your fave foods; receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Peaches, our very special and most deserving, cutest ever Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your kitty brothers and sisters, too!

Doing my job!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Orange Tabby you are, Peaches.
    You look so lovely sitting on the lace tablecloth.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana