Thread: Magnificent Murphy

Magnificent Murphy

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  236.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your picture just made me smile, it's just so cute.
    You are a smart boy and would make a great therapy dog.
    Celebrate your special day and enjoy the snow.

Marvelous Murphy!

Hi Murphy! Happy Dog of the Day!

How adorable are you, Murphy? Oh my gosh, those loooong, velvety ears are beggng to be stroked, and who could resist those big, soulful, brown eyes, that "woe is me" look? I can't get over how cute you look in your Halloween costume! Seeing as how it's Oct., you already having enjoyed your first snowfall, I'm guessing you're no longer a 5 month old puppy but a full grown big boy, having accomplished so much since your puppy days! (Of course it does snow in the mountains of UT in Oct. so I could be wrong! hehe) Regardless, I can just picture you dazzling them on the agility course, and what an amazing therapy pup you must be, will be! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as athletic and adventurous, as sweet and loving as you, Murphy! Inside and out, in looks and in heart, you couldn't be any more pawsome, more perfect if you tried! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Murphy! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...taking a nice, long hike up the mountain, exploring "off trail;" sharing tons of snuggle time on the couch with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Murphy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh, Murphy, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Basset Hound you are with those long, LOOOOONG ears and those big soulful eyes, and what a great Halloween costume that is! And you have the most delightful personality. You are only five months old, a growing boy. You're full of energy and a fast learner. You love hiking in the mountains with your dear person each day. Afterwards you have some snuggle time together on the couch. You try to be friendly with kitty housemate Hootie, but he doesn't like you. We hope you will be the best of friends before long! You all love each other very much, don't you (even Hootie, I'm sure). What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Murphy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Appliance Guest
    He is gorgeous! All of the crew at:
    [QUOTE=www.mobileapplianceserviceandrepairhamilton. com[/QUOTE] think he is well deserving of his win!
    Looks like mischief-love it!
    Thanks for sharing and congratulations.