Thread: Beloved L and May

Beloved L and May

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 135
Size:  14.1 KB

R.I.P. little L and May
    You were such a beautiful couple and are missed.
    You helped your person study late at night.
    and will always be remembered.

Precious Feathered Angels L and May~

To precious L and May's Mom/Dad~

Oh, what a beautiful, bonded Lovebird pair your much loved L and May were; beautiful in body and in personality. So sweet and gentle, they clearly loved you every bit as much as you did them. My heart melted, reading how they would venture out from their little houses long past their bedtime, so wanting to be near, keeping you company into the wee hours as you did your homework. Such devotion is truly a priceless gift. And oh, how they loved one another, loved life, spending their days cuddling with one another, playing on their swings, "sharing" their food!

However May had a huge crush on L, he follows her everywhere and let her be the boss and very soon they were inseparable. They cuddled together during the cold weather, they fought for food, they played the swing together... lots of sweet memories
    Such cherished memories indeed. I hope such cherished memories bring you comfort until that happy day when you, L and May are reunited at the Rainbow Bridge. For now they fly high in the heavens with one another, brightening the skies with their brilliant coloring, their even more beautiful spirits.

How lucky you were to have had two first pets, two feathered family members in L and May. What very special Lovebirds they were, "love" birds to the core. More than pets, they were the loves of your life...family!

L and May...Fly happily at the Rainbow Bridge, sweethearts, until you and your Mom/Dad are together once more! And send down your love to your parent. She/he misses you so very much.

Beautiful L and May. Pets of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest L and May, what an absolutely stunning pair of Fischer's Lovebird Angels you are! You're both so pretty with those colorful feathers and sweet faces with the red beaks and lovely dark eyes. You're inseparable, cuddling together during the cold weather, fighting for food, playing the swing How nice that you were your dear young person's first pets! You kept her company as she studied late at night, coming out of your house in your covered cage to make your sweet noises. Now you are beautiful Angels at the Rainbow Bridge, watching over your dear person and sending down love. She misses you very much. Please send some sweet noises to her heart to reassure her that love is eternal, you are always with her, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling L and May, on being chosen Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What beautiful Love Birds you were, L and May.
    Now you both are at Rainbow Bridge waiting for you human.
    Congratulations on being Pets of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to precious L and May on sharing POTD honors in Heaven. We loved reading the heartfelt tribute by their human parent about their wonderful lives and darling, sweet personalities. (We birds!) We have lost many beloved pets over the decades and we still mourn for them. All of us pet parents will meet our precious little ones in Heaven. God Bless L and May ~ now the whole world loves you.

Our Precious Rescued Lil Peeps: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546