Thread: Sweet Olive!

Sweet Olive!

Good morning, Olive! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable 50% Shih Tzu, 25% Maltese, 25% Llasa Apso you are, Olive; 100% pretty for sure; perfection on 4 paws; the poster girl for doggie adoption!

You gave me a scare there, Olive, reading of your trip to Niagara Falls! I didn't know there was an actual Rainbow Bridge there! But oh yes, definitely NOT your time! And those herbal supplements you take for motion sickness surely are a miracle cure, you being able to travel by are all the way from TX to Canada like a pro!

We finally tried some herbal calming tablets and now she travels in the car like a pro! She even accompanied us on a road trip to Niagara Falls in Canada before the pandemic. We drove across the Rainbow Bridge near the border on the way to/from the Falls. We teased her and said, "Olive, it's not your time yet!". She was happy to safely reach the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.
    How very lucky your family is, Miss Olive, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, sweetheart! You truly are the ultimate snuggle bug, a friend to all with a heart of gold, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today; reading your Mom's love filled tribute; being treated to your utterly heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope YOU enjoy a very special day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk, followed by a nice long nap, hehe; receiving tons of tummy skritches and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Olive, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Olive

Name:  31d.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  241.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    I just love this photo. You go along with everything.
    What a happy life, even car trips.
    Celebrate your special day

Thanks!

Olive is celebrating her big day in style! She is napping on the couch!
    Thanks for the kind words!

Dearest Olive, you are utterly adorable. I saw that sweet face in the top photo and just about melted! And how 'bout those hangover glasses in the last one! You're absolutely precious in all those photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. They really capture your delightful, very active personality well! You're full of energy, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. What a good time you all have traveling together! You even all took a road trip to visit the Niagara Falls in Canada, driving across the Rainbow Bridge (no, not THAT one!) and back. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Olive, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

:)

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Olive, you are utterly adorable. I saw that sweet face in the top photo and just about melted!

Congratulations, darling Olive, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Thank you! I’ve been checking Cat of the Day daily for nearly 20 years and just decided to include my sweet Olive. I used to have another account on here but lost the login so created a new user ID last year.
    So I was super excited to see Olive’s photo today!!!Thanks!
    P.s. when I told Olive she was DOTD she said “HelooOOOooo!”
    P.p.s. I do have a photo of us on the Rainbow Bridge In Canada but I have trouble uploading my pix here.

And how neat that is, the Rainbow Bridge near the Canadian Niagara Falls!

I was there many, many, many years ago but don't remember that, so it's really nice to learn it again!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pix of Olive

Unfortunately having trouble posting more photos here. But feel free to pop over to Instagram to see more pix of Olive including the bridge near Niagara Falls! @jennb8s

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Olive!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    As for us, in this home....WE LOVE OLIVE TOO!!!! So adorable❤️