Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: There is a new Gabriels Girl!!! Picture is added on post nr6 and much more on post 15!!!

And more ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	116042774_10217844284766282_6419502060415770338_n.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	62749   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	116335975_10217844280126166_7209158217621694867_n.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	62750   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	115885654_10217844280006163_4543691174173342549_n.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	62751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	115886049_10217844277286095_3344294184008018683_n.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	62752   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	115936745_10217844246165317_1182690129199312827_n.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	62753  

I've Been Frosted

And the last few - Snoopy and Ziggy, I will let Lut describe the photos for you all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	115997574_10217844246005313_2991472061563873949_n.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	62754   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	116152301_10217843681311196_6268247581483567071_n.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	62755  
    I've Been Frosted

She's absolutely GORGEOUS! Ziggy, you are adorable!

Welcome to your wonderful new home and new family and new life! I'm sure you and Snoopy will be best friends before you know it!

from Pat and Sparkler and all the Angels

P.S., Lut, did her kitty housemate, the father of her kittens, get rescued, too? I hope he is also safe and well cared for and loved now.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She's just so adorable! Welcome, Ziggy kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Lut, did her kitty housemate, the father of her kittens, get rescued, too? I hope he is also safe and well cared for and loved now.
    Oh yes, he found a new for-ever-family too!
    They didn't let them go together, because Ziggy was so scared of him!
    That's because their history together was so negative....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Ziggy is the best name for this cat. Reminds me of David Bowie who was unique as well and had a quirky eye too.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Ziggy has now accepted her new house completely, and she isn't scared of Snoopy anymore too!
    Son no more gissing, no morse growling

But ...she is still so scared of being touched in every way...
    We wonder if she ever will let us pet her.....
    We hope she won't need a vet in the near future, because it is impossible to pick her up and put her in a carrier....!

How is Miss Ziggy doing, Lut? Is she getting less scared about possibly being touched? I hope so! She is a very beautiful kitty!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Oh yes, he found a new for-ever-family too!
    They didn't let them go together, because Ziggy was so scared of him!
    That's because their history together was so negative....
    Oh, I'm so glad that he has a wonderful new home, too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Ziggy has now accepted her new house completely, and she isn't scared of Snoopy anymore too!
    Son no more gissing, no morse growling

But ...she is still so scared of being touched in every way...
    We wonder if she ever will let us pet her.....
    We hope she won't need a vet in the near future, because it is impossible to pick her up and put her in a carrier....!
    Ziggy, you're doing great!

And your new Mom and Dad love you very much. You will never be hurt or mistreated or abandoned again!

Death thought about it.

Ziggy is fully adapted here, and she is so curious when a door opens to a corridor or room she isn't supposed to go to...
    She is almost constantly playing with her mice, tent, tunnel,
    She also tries to be accepted by Snoopy, but Snoopy isn't happy with this; all Snoopy wants is napping napping napping (have I already told she loves napping?), and some yummy food and water and of course plenty of catbeds to choose from. But playing with "that nervous little brat", no no not our Snoopy...

Ziggy comes really close to us now, sometimes she takes some food from between our fingers; mostly though she touches our hand with a foot, which means "k, drop the food on the ground please!"
    BUT pet her, or touching her is absolutely not done.....
    I really hope so much that in the future she will allow us to pet her, give her kisses, and that she will jump on our lap, one fine day......

Have you tried using a comb or brush on Ziggy? I see she is short haired, as is my cat Bella. Bella loves it when I scratch with a comb on her neck and chin. What would Ziggy think of that?

Ziggy is fully adapted here, and she is so curious when a door opens to a corridor or room she isn't supposed to go to...
    She is almost constantly playing with her mice, tent, tunnel,
    She also tries to be accepted by Snoopy, but Snoopy isn't happy with this; all Snoopy wants is napping napping napping (have I already told she loves napping?), and some yummy food and water and of course plenty of catbeds to choose from. But playing with "that nervous little brat", no no not our Snoopy...

Ziggy comes really close to us now, sometimes she takes some food from between our fingers; mostly though she touches our hand with a foot, which means "k, drop the food on the ground please!"
    BUT pet her, or touching her is absolutely not done.....
    I really hope so much that in the future she will allow us to pet her, give her kisses, and that she will jump on our lap, one fine day......
    I am glad she is playing, coming closer, and touching your hands! I hope that in the future she will be open to kisses, petting and enjoying your laps Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Have you tried using a comb or brush on Ziggy? I see she is short haired, as is my cat Bella. Bella loves it when I scratch with a comb on her neck and chin. What would Ziggy think of that?
    How can we brush if she runs away as soon as we come closely?? I wish it was that easy, but it will take a long long time before she will us allow to do that!!
    We should take her to a DA because her left eye is wet all the time; but it just isn't possible yet, we may not even touch her head, so picking her up and put her in a cat-carrier is so so impossible....

What a great progress report!

You ROCK, Ziggy! You're doing so very well. And some day, very soon, I hope, you will realize and trust that your dear Mom and Dad love you very much and will never hurt you.

Death thought about it.