Thread: Pretty Becky!

Pretty Becky!

Dearest Becky, what an adorable mature lady you are! You are so pretty indeed, sitting there in that window. That fluffy, colorful fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face, with that cute pink nose and the lovely pale eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Baden Württenberg, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are seventeen years old and you still sometimes hunt! You're also very active inside your apartment, playing with your Catstree and tennis ball. You have diabetes, but your dear people are taking very good care of you, measuring your blood and giving you your medication.

You are very affectionate, totally cuddly! When someone sits to read, you immediately come running and settle on his/her lap, waiting to be stroked. You're sometimes playful, sometimes cuddly. Your dear person says you're "a talent, ... the best cat I know." You are a real favorite, and you and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Becky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special Breackis, treats, canned cat food, even a little pork liver!

Last edited by phesina; 10-17-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Guten Tag, liebe Becky, Du bist eine wunderschoene Katze! What a beautiful dilute tortie girl you are. Your coat is gorgeous and it looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face.
    Even at your age, you are still very active and an avid hunter, bringing gifts to your person's grandma. You love cuddles and playing on your cat tree and with your tennis ball.
    I'm sorry that you have to deal with diabetes, but you are doing well with your medication.
    Becky, you are a precious senior kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Last edited by cats4ever; 10-17-2019 at 06:45 AM.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, lovely Becki in Germany! You are a very cuddly kitty, and a skilled hunter and ball-player too! Your people care for you and serve you kitty treats and special pork liver sometimes. Happy Cat of the Day, Becki!

Omg!

I wish I could post a photo.. I saw Lily on google images and she looks like a spitting image of my dearest Niko.. except he is a male.. I wish I could post a photo!! I can’t believe it. She is literally a twin.