Thread: Wonderful Waffles

Wonderful Waffles

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a cute and funny little senior.
    You do love your food and attention.,
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Waffles, you are adorable! You are the cutest thing ever, and you have the most delightful personality, too! You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. And don't you and Albert ever look alike! You live off love, and you and your dear little brother Buzz and mom Meah all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Waffles, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Buzz and Meah and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wonderful Waffles!

Hi Waffles! Happy Dog of the Day!

Sorry to be late in congratulating you, sweetheart! (Nor'easter/power lost!). But as the saying goes, some things are worth the wait, and what a wonderful sight your sweet face is on my still stormy day!

What a sweet and sassy, "fierce" and funny, cute as can be, attention craving and life loving Maltese you are! Yep, beautiful inside and out, perfection on 4 paws. that you are, Waffles! Your love for your family (especially Mom, Meah), and your unbridled energy and zest for life are infectious! And who needs "tricks" when you've mastered the greatest feat of all: being your family's never ending source of comfort and joy, love and laughter! You even took little brother Buzz the Pom under your wing, teaching him the ropes, welcoming him into the family with open paws!

How lucky your family (human and furry) is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion, a full-fledged family member in you, Waffles! Inside and out, in looks, personality and heart, you're just as special as can be; simply the best!

Waffles is a true best friend, no matter what he will never abandon you. I've always said that Waffles lives off of love.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Waffles! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming backstory and seeing your fab photos (Doppelganger Einstein, lol), has been a real treat! I hope you're still enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart: running at the sports park and skateboarding with your Mom; playing with little brother Buzz and singing with the family, hehe; chowing down on yummy vittles; cuddling in the "big bed" with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Waffles, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Buzz, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~