Thread: Sweet Precious AmberGail!

Sweet Precious AmberGail!

Dearest AmberGail, what a beautiful lady you are! That grey-brown Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely golden eyes. And just look at that TAIL! Thank you for sharing that great picture of you in profile there. You look like the sweetest thing ever! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Mineral Wells, WV to pet you, and pet your two sister cats and dog sister too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Momma will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You met your Momma-to-be at a New Year's Eve party. Your then-owners asked Momma if she'd like to take you home.. Momma couldn't get "YES!" said fast enough!... and HOME you went! Now, many years later, she says you are still so healthy, beautiful, and a joy to live with. You have two adopted kitty sisters and a dog sister (whom you don't really like to claim as a sibling). You and they and Momma all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling AmberGail of the Striped Tail, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Momma and kitty and doggie sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear AmberGail, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your precious little face is adorable, and, of course, you have a fabulous tail!
    I'm glad that your mom agreed immediately (as did you) to adopt you when your previous family asked her to.
    You came to your perfect forever home. Now a senior kitty, you are as gorgeous and healthy as ever.
    AmberGail of the Striped Tail, you are truly a treasure, and I wish you, your kitty and doggie siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Amber Gail in West Virginia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your sweet face, your pretty profile and your striped tail! I smiled as I read about how your mom came to a party and you went home that very day. It was meant to be!

Happy Cat of the Day to lovely Amber!