Thread: Adorable Alphonso!

Adorable Alphonso!

Dearest Alphonso, a.k.a. Beier`s Alphonso, what a beautiful young man you are! That soft-looking tabby fur is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely gold eyes so full of contentment. You are absolutely precious, resting there so comfortably and looking straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Skien, Norway and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful personality, too! You've always been a very social, active, and happy cat, and your very favorite time is when you are sleeping on your dear person's lap. You are very playful and make toys out of anything you find, such as a bit of popcorn. You welcome your person home from a busy day with your tail straight in the air, making him/her very happy to see you! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Alphonso, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a little more popcorn!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Alphonso, what a handsome British Shorthair boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face has the sweetest expression.
    You are a happy, social and active kitty, and you love to be in your person's lap.
    Anything is a toy, even a piece of popcorn, and you will chase it all over the flat. Your most important job is to greet your person coming home from work, with your tail strait up!
    Alphonso, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Alphonso is brilliant, the very best!!

Blog Entries
    Alphonso is the man! Team Al all the way 😻