Thread: Beautiful Benn!

Beautiful Benn!

Dearest Benn, also known as Benn Von Den Mammutbaumen and Benni, what a gorgeous Old English Sheepdog you are! You're so beautiful, all fluffy and cute. You have the most delightful personality, too. You're a very intelligent, lovely, bouncy Bobtail boy! You love going to Dog-School and Dog Shows and Exhibitions. You're always the Best in the Dog Shows, and you're the Best in your Dog-School, too. Best of all, and most important, you give the best "wet kisses" of all the family pets! You're "the Greatest!" and you make all your dear family members very happy. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Benni, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-28-2020 at 04:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Benn!

Greetings, Benn, a.k.a. Benn Von Den Mammutbaumen! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome, oh so fluffy, simply irresistible Old English Sheepdog you are, Benni! To answer your proud human's question: oh yes indeed, you certainly are lovely, Benn, beautiful inside and out!

How truly blessed your family is, Benni, having a beautiful, intelligent, joyful, sweet and loving, bouncy Bobtail boy in you! Best in Dog Shows, best in Dog School, best kisser ever and most important of all, best in your humans' hearts each and every day of the year! The happiness, the joy and love you bring to your humans' lives is truly a priceless gift! Yes, you truly are the best Benni, the greatest, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing and chowing down on yummy treats; giving and receiving tons of kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud people; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Benni, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Adorable Benni!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Benn

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome, silly boy who loves to give wet kisses.
    You do so well at doggie school and shows
    Celebrate your world famous day

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome, silly boy who loves to give wet kisses.
    You do so well at doggie school and shows
    Celebrate your world famous day
    Hello, Benni in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a fluffy Old English Sheepdog you are! You are very handsome! I wonder what your fur feels like to pet- it looks very thick and soft!

You are very talented, too-- you are the best at dog shows and at your dog school! I agree completely with what my friend tatsxxx11 said - you are beautiful, intelligent, joyful and sweet! And the best at giving kisses, too!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Benni!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Old English Sheepdog you are Benn.

Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana