Thread: Adorable Fani and Miss Whiskers!

Adorable Fani and Miss Whiskers!

Dearest Fani and Miss Whiskers, what an adorable pair of Fancy Mice you are! You're both so cute, with your soft-looking, colorful coats and your sweet faces with the lovely big dark eyes. You were originally mice for a school science fair project. Once the science fair was over, your dear young friend kept you both, since mice like to have cage mates. You're lots of fun for him/her to watch! You have two wheels, but you usually both go on the same one, one in one direction and the other in the opposite, so you don't go anywhere! Your friend has learned a lot from you, including responsibility, to be gentle and patient, and what the meaning of limber is. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fani and Miss Whiskers, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Fani and Miss Whskers!

Good morning, Fani and Miss Whiskers! Happy Pet of the Day to you both!

Aww!!! What a most precious, bonded Fancy Mouse pair you are, girls! Oh yes! We sure can see why your human loves you two SO very much! Who could resist a pair as beautiful and loving as you! We can also see how handily you win over the hearts of those who might shy away from mice! And your tails, well, they only add to your charm and adorableness!

They have changed people's attitudes towards mice; they have discovered that once you get over their tail, they're really awesome!
    Yes, two fine ambassadors for your species you are indeed, girls! Your human is one lucky soul, having two such beautiful, playful and fun loving, sweet and gentle furkids in you! Just as your human says, our animal companions are so amazing in their ability to teach us the meaning of true commitment, responsibility, and the meaning of patience...and being limber, lol!

I have learned a lot from the mice. I have learned responsibility, to be gentle and patient, and what the meaning of limber is.
    What treasures you are, Fani and Miss Whiskers; just as special as can be; simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, girls! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...spinning (in tandem) on your wheel; chowing down on yummy mouse treats; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Fani and Miss Whiskers, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fani and Miss Whiskers

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 96
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    I too love mice and have three of my own.
    You two were a wonderful science project
    and you keep on teaching your person.
    Have fun on that wheel
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Fani and Miss Whiskers, on sharing POTD honors! First, let me say this ... I MICE! You 2 are precious, darling, photogenic and Heaven-sent! All mice are special and adorable! We are so glad you have a wonderful life, full of fun, good food and love! (We wish all small pets lived in homes with humans who truly appreciate them for the precious and brilliant little angels that they are.) Sending all best wishes to both of you for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweeties! XOXO P.S. BTW, dogs, cats and thousands of animals have tails ... So, no one should think negatively about mice/rats cute tails, right?

Our Precious Rescued Marty Mouse's Fun Photo Web Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Our Precious Adopted Mice Siblings, Pixi, Trixi and Dixi's Fun Photo Web Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day Adorable Fani and Miss Whiskers!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana