Thread: Sweet Seymour

Sweet Seymour

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 101
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You couldn't have found a more perfect home.
    Now you get good food, a place to explore
    and best of all, you are very much loved
    Celebrate your world famous day

Amazing Seymour!

Greetings, Seymour in the U.K>! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

Oh my! What an amazing Beardie you are, Seymour, special in so many ways: stunning in looks; so expressive; brimming with personality; just as sweet and loving as can be! After reading your proud human's love filled tribute, the details of your daily routine, I'm not sure if you actually are a reptile, not a human baby! If any Berdie is capable of turning a fearful reptile denier into a Lizard lover for life it's you, sweetheart!

He is a huge baby, he comes to say hello to me every morning when I give him fresh water and salad and refuses to go to bed at night without getting his blanket (an old scarf which I wore for three days prior to giving it to him to get my smell on it), and a kiss goodnight from me! He is the first pet I've had that has ever been 100% truly mine and nobody else's in my family; he is like a baby to me (and he knows it!). Ever since I brought him home he's been eager to interact with me, and demands cuddles (and food) on a daily basis.
    A sweet and loving, cuddles and kisses craving "baby" indeed! How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a "first" as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Spencer; her's and her's alone; best friends for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Spencer! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...exploring your world and chowing down on mealworms, waxworms, basil and carrot; honing your typing skills, lol; taking in a bit of television with your humans; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your human and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love and gentle snuggles to you, beautiful Spencer, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! And here's to many, many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your human!

Your expression is priceless!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Seymour, on being POTD! You are awesome, sweet, handsome and photogenic! We loved reading about your great, loving personality. Wish we could meet you! Your human parent wrote such a wonderful, respectful and heartwarming tribute. We're so glad you have such a great life and compassionate BFF. Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO P.S. BTW, we love your cool name!

Our Precious Adopted Pets Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Seymour, what a sweetie of a Bearded Dragon you are, so beautiful in both appearance and personality! Thanks for sharing those great photos with us. You're so pretty and also quite the computer ace. You're the first Beardie your dear person has ever owned, which he/she says ".. has been an AMAZING experience!" You make her/him smile with all your energy and affection. You greet him/her every morning, and you get your blanket and a kiss goodnight each evening. You love to come out of your vivarium and explore and/or cuddle with her and, most importantly, help her type homework and/or emails and watch movies with her. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Seymour, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special mealworms, waxworms, carrot and basil leaves!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Sweet Seymour!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana