Thread: Gorgeous Cups!

Gorgeous Cups!

Dearest Cupcake and Buttercup, what gorgeous twin kitties you are indeed, brother and sister! You're beautiful Orange Tabbies, Cupcake with your Cinnabon swirls, Buttercup lighter in color with delicate stripes. You both have sweet faces with lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You're utterly precious them all, cuddling up or curled up together with your paws intertwined in different arrangements. And that last photo is stunning, an absolutely Purrrfect image of you two and the love you share, with your tails curled together to make a heart! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Coral Springs, FL to pet you both and rub those rum-tum-tummies! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your rum-tum-tummies for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson brought you two Home when you were about five weeks old, and you've all been together for seven years now. She/he has never seen cats so bonded to each other, together and touching some 80% of the time! You have very different Purrrsonalities. Cupcake, you're very outgoing and fearless, and you'd go with anyone. Buttercup, you're more timid, "a skitty kitty," and when the doorbell rings you head straight under the bed to hide for a few hours. You're both very affectionate with your Purrrson and each other. Cupcake, you enjoy being held and carried around like a baby. Buttercup, you're happy to be touched but not to be picked up. You both enjoy treats, catnip, watching birdies, and snuggling in your cuddle puddle. You and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cupcake and Buttercup, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-28-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Cupcake and Buttercup!

Good morning, Cupcake and Buttercup, a.k.a. "The Cups!!!" Happy Cat of the Day to you both! (Your names alone have me smiling from ear to ear!)

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Orange Tabby brother and sister team I see before me! Just look at those Cinnabon swirls and delicate striping, those sweet faces! And talk about being bonded! More like joined at the hip; inseparable!

And though in looks you could be twins, purrsonality wise you're the yin and yang of kittydom! How lucky you are, Buttercup, having a brave and fearless protector in brother Cupcake! Every sister needs a big brother watching over her, right Buttercup! How lucky you are to have one another, and how lucky is your human, having two such beautiful, devoted and loving furkids in you two cuties! You truly are one precious pair, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you today, learning of the love you share with each and your human, seeing your utterly swoon worthy photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...sticking like glue to each other and your human; chowing down on yummy treats and indulging in a bit of catnip, hehe; watching the birdies and napping in a cuddle puddle; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Buttercup and Cupcake, our very special and most deserving, brother and sister team Cats of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still MY heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful story and full of wonderful pictures!

Cupcake and Buttercup

I don't believe I can add anything to what Gorgeous Cups had to say! Cupcake and Buttercup are two of the most beautiful and adorable kitties I have ever seen! Their story is great, and they
    obviously are extremely fond of each other. I hope they both live to be 20 years old together in excellent health together with you!!

What beautiful Orange tabbies you both are. You are two Gorgeous Cups!
    Congratulations on being Cats of the Day, Gorgeous Cupcake and Buttercup!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Meet Cupcake and Buttercup, also known as The Cups. They are seven-year-old siblings that I rescued from the house behind mine. The Cups are the first littermates I've ever had, I brought them home at about five weeks. I've never seen cats more bonded to each other, they are together and touching approximately 80% of the time. Cupcake is longer with Cinnabon swirls, Buttercup is lighter in color with delicate stripes. They have very different personalities, Cupcake the male is very outgoing, fearless and would literally go with anyone. Buttercup the female is a skitty kitty, when the doorbell rings she's under the bed for a few hours. Both are extremely affectionate to me and each other, they both love tummy (rum-tum-tummy) rubs. Cupcake loves to be held, I can carry him around like a baby. Buttercup is happy to be touched anywhere but freezes when picked up.

The Cups enjoy treats, catnip, watching birdies and snuggling in their cuddle puddle.
    Hello, Cupcake and Buttercup! Happy Cats of the Day!

It's double the ginger pleasure for me today! You are beautiful cats! Cupcake has perfect Cinnabon swirls, and Buttercup has amazing tabby stripes! Your fur looks so soft to pet - I would be grateful if your person would give you loads of pats and tummy rubs for me today! Cupcake loves to be held; Buttercup, not so much.

You have different personalities but you are completely bonded to each other! Cupcake is outgoing and fearless, but Buttercup hurries under the bed if the doorbell should ring. You both enjoy observing the birds, treaties and/or catnip, and I can tell how much you enjoy snuggling together! I can just imagine how much love and joy you give your person!

Happy, happy Cats of the Day to the most beautiful Cup kitties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My just melted over that pic of the Cups' tails twined in a heart shape!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado