Thread: Marvelous Marco

Marvelous Marco

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 229
Size:  16.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You have filled the void of the dog who has passed.
    You know so many tricks and are very much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Marvelous Marco!

Hi Marco! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome Pittie x Chow boy you are, Marco, beautiful inside and out! Contrary to what some might believe, Pitties are among the sweetest, most loyal and loving of breeds, total mush buckets, and you are living proof of that! Slowly but surely that undeserved bad rep is fading away, and should anyone have any doubt as to just how special you kids are, they need only read your proud family's love filled tribute!

We're so happy knowing you landed in the most loving of forever homes, Marco, with a truly committed family who will love and cherish you, forever and always! Endless thanks to them for choosing adoption, giving one most deserving doggie a 2nd chance at happiness! And just as your humans says, each and every day you return the love shown you, ten fold!!! What a heavenly match! How blessed your family is, having a furkid as beautiful and smart, as loyal and loving as you to call their own! You do the memory of your beloved predecessor proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing tug-o-war with your rope toys and chowing down on some tasty treats; snuggling with your humans, giving and receiving countless kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Marco, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

You're SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Otto, you are adorable! What a sweet face that is, looking right out at me. And what a sweet, affectionate doggie you are! You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Otto, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Marco is far too cuten

Blog Entries
    Marco is the very best DOTD ever, like the very best!!! We all love Marco here in this home ❤️💕

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Marvelous Marco!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana