Thread: Rock-n-Roll Kitty Baggio!

Rock-n-Roll Kitty Baggio!

Dearest Baggio Jammerz the Cat, what a fantastic Rock-n-Roll Kitty you are! You are Purrrfect in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You look like you're having a well-earned snooze after a busy night of partying! Your grey fur, complete with white touches and white socks, is gorgeous and looks so soft. You have such a sweet face with that darker-grey nose and with eyes that are shut but I'm sure are lovely and colorful even though I can't see them! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Silver Creek, NY to pet you (gently, so as not to awaken you). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved household staff will pet you for me when you're ready for some petting .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You really have the whole party scene down, don't you! You sleep most of the day, but when the sun goes down it's Party Time. You kick things off by running wildly around the Night Club, starting in the Balcony and checking things out from the staircase. When they meet your exacting specifications, you bolt downstairs and make the rounds, then head for the VIP room. You spring into action when the club manager sets out a killer Hors Doeuvre spread. Of course, you let him know if the selection is not up to par. He has to be able to guess, and to guess right! After dinner, you stroll around the room and rub against the chair, then sit on the stage and let your guests approach you. You might even give them a bit of contact! You don't want to spoil them too much, though.

You are quite the gifted Stage Manager, aren't you! You have your whole household routine running Purrrfectly. You certainly do have your staff well trained! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled Night Club you share!

Congratulations, darling Rockin' Baggio Jammerz, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear devoted staff-Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of bacon but nothing on toothpicks!

Last edited by phesina; 08-26-2020 at 03:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Rock-n-Roll Baggio!

Hi there, Baggio Jammerz! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a fabulous, most fetching feline you are, Baggio, and quite the rockin' and rollin' party loving "host with the most," winning over the manager/house Dad's guests with your irresistible charm; perusing the menu and critiquing the spread (BACON!!!); your altruism on full display, graciously rewarding the guests with a bit of your coveted attention! And oh yes, always keep the human guessing and on his toes, the guests wanting for more!

I take pride in being so altruistic to the other guest of the club. I know they so desperately want to be around me, and so I reward them with a bit of a response to their attentions. Don't want to spoil them too much, though
    I like your MO, Baggio! lol Oh, how lucky your Dad is, having a party planner, a club manager and stage setter, the consummate party animal in you! Oh! Did I mention...BEST FURKID EVER? What a hoot you are, Baggio, one in a million, simply THE BEST!!!

Thanks for the smiles and laughs, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been a blast! I hope you enjoy the ultimate day of celebration...charming your guests, chowing down on yummy, toothpick free and bacon rich hors d'oeuvres; partying into the wee hours; being loved and pampered to pieces by your Dad and all of your adoring guests, fans and friends! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, fabulous Rock-n-Roll Baggio, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Let's PARTY!!! (OK! Maybe later!)

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-26-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Baggio is a Great Party Host!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana