Thread: Fabulous Frisco!

Fabulous Frisco!

Dearest Frisco, you are fabulous indeed! You're absolutely adorable, enjoying some splashing in the pool and then sitting calmly looking up. You're a seven-month-old male Blue Healer/Boxer mix, whom your dear people adopted from the Apollo Rescue group when you were just ten weeks old. You're full of energy and enthusiasm, and you keep your people laughing - and guessing - with your antics. You've brought them great joy, and they are very honored to have you as a member of their family. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Frisco, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Frisco

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a happy, energetic boy.
    You have hit the jackpot with the family who adopted you
    Celebrate your special day

Fabulous Frisco!

Good morning, Frisco! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a beautiful, joyful Blue Heeler x Boxer youngster you are, sweetheart; such a fabulous blend of breeds! Your puppy status notwithstanding, that shot of you so gleefully splashing in your pool, eating the water, hehe, is clearly testament to your Blue Heeler lineage, your unbridled exuberance and energy, your love for life! And I just love that ear action you've got going on! Of course you stunning good looks, your big heart and devotion to your family we can credit to both your Boxer and Heeler genes! Perfection on 4 paws!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, energetic, loyal and loving furkid in you, Frisco! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives is truly a priceless gift; just ask your Mom...

He has given us much joy in our lives and we are very honored to have in as a member of our family.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, action packed and fun filled day of celebration...running and swimming and playing to your heart's content; spending special time with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, fabulous Frisco, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Pure joy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Boxer, Blue Heeler you are Fabulous Frisco.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana