Thread: Precious Little Mischa!

Precious Little Mischa!

Dearest Mischa, what a darling tiny kitten you are, so precious indeed! You're an outstanding example of a Marbled Tabby, with your beautiful, colorful fur that looks so soft and already shows those classic markings so well. You have the sweetest face, with those big perky ears and the dark grey nose and those lovely big eyes still showing some of that kitten-blue color. You're so cute in those stunning photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your dear Purrrson is a terrific photographer, but of course she/he has the Purrrfect model! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to South San Francisco to pet you gently and give that cute tummy some light finger-pets (only if you like light finger-pets on your tummy, of course). I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and lightly finger-pet your tummy if so desired for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your five siblings and mama were found in and rescued from a planter box by a good person, when you kittens were only about three weeks old. He brought you all inside and, after discovering you all had fleas and crusty eyes, he asked your Purrrson-to-be to come over to help clean you up. She/he came over to help, and while she/he wasn't planning to adopt a kitten, you let her know she'd been chosen by crawling up her sleeve and snuggling under her hair! You clung to her for dear life and didn't want to be set down. She visited you each weekend until you were old enough to come Home. Now you are a big boy of nine weeks of age, ".. the sweetest, snuggliest little kitty," purring all the time. She's so glad you chose her! You love each other so very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share! (And we're sending loads of loving good wishes that your five siblings and mama all have wonderful love-filled homes now, too.)

Congratulations, darling Mischa, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family (feline and human) and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-19-2020 at 07:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Little Mischa!

Hi Mischa! Happy Cat of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful, most precious baby boy you are, Mischa! Your photos are beyond swoon worthy! Oh, what I wouldn't give to hold you, stroke your soft coat and cover that sweet, wee face of yours, that fuzzy belly with a zillion kisses! You may not have been a planned addition to your family, but as the saying goes, sometimes the greatest joys in life come along when we least expect them!

Endless thanks to your Mom's friend, your original rescuer, for saving you and your entire fur family, helping to make your and your Mom's love story a reality! How lucky your Mom is, having been chosen by you to be your one and only, having a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and snuggly, as precious as you in her life! What fun she is in for, watching you grow even more beautiful over the weeks and months to come, the bond of love you two share growing deeper and stronger with each passing day! You truly are a gem, sweet baby boy, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the super smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing in full, high powered kitten mode, hehe; receiving countless cuddles and belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Mischa, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww what a fantastic story about you and your siblings (ànd mommy)!!
    Is there a better way to gain a human's heart than the way you choose? I don't think so sweety
    I know one thing for sure: me too I would fall head over heals in love with you Misscha!
    Many congrats to you!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Precious Mischa!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana