Thread: Adorable Annie!

Adorable Annie!

Dearest Annie, what a precious little 50% Chinese Crested/31.9% Chihuahua/other assorted breeds doggie you are, so adorable indeed with that light brown to white colored fur and that sweet face with those huge perky ears and lovely brown eyes. You're so cute and pretty in your outfits there!

And what a story you have to tell. You had been living in a hoarder's home with three other dogs. You were all starving, and the owner would throw food scraps at you all to fight over. (I hate so-called "people" sometimes... ) I'm so glad and grateful that you were rescued by a good person, who later unexpectedly passed away. Then you came to live with your current Permanent Person, a good friend of your rescuer. You've been here in your Furrrever Home now for a year and a half. With loads of love and attention you have become the little sweetie you were meant to be, very affectionate and sensitive! You and your dear person are best friends and love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Annie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-24-2020 at 07:40 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Annie!

Hi Miss Annie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Cuteness alert!!! Oh my! What an adorable Yorkie x Chi x Crested girl you are, Annie! No matter your precise breed blend you're pawsitively precious! How sweet you look, decked out in that fetching outfit!

I'm SO very sorry to hear of the horrific start at life you and your siblings had, Annie; suffering so horribly at the hand of those heartless hoarders! But blessedly you were rescued before any more harm could come to you. And after the sad, untimely passing of your rescuer, you finally found your way to that truly loving and committed furever family you so rightly deserved! No toys needed...just a loving human to call your own!

This is - and has been - her forever home now for the last year and a half. She already knew me but was scared/mean to others, so of course I had to adopt her. With much love and attention she is now a little sweetie, very affectionate and sensitive. She does not like toys, stuffed animals, etc. She just loves me, and is my best friend!
    You ability to survive your sad beginnings, learning to love and trust after such abuse, is truly an inspiration to us all; your transformation nothing short of miraculous! Just as your Mom says, your transformation from that frightened, mistrusting pup to the sweet and loving girl and friend to all we meet here today is testament to the healing power of unconditional love!

How lucky your Mom is, having a furkid, a best friend as brave and beautiful, as loyal and loving as you, Annie! What a treasure you are, sweetheart, a fighter and survivor, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Annie! Reading your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story, learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and your Mom share has been the perfect start to my day! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Annie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Annie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Annie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 102
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    After a terrible beginning, you now have the life you deserve.
    You look so cute in all of your outfits and no longer have to worry about food
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Adorable Annie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana