Thread: Terrific Tinkerbell!

Terrific Tinkerbell!

Dearest Tinkerbell, what an adorable young Havanese lady you are! You're terrific indeed, absolutely beautiful with that fluffy white fur and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes and what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). You're so cute in those great photos, first resting on the table with Mom's Mother's Day flowers behind, then in your special car seat wearing your shades for the car ride to Nevada, and finally at your second birthday party, at which your friends Cinammon and Puffy joined you for birthday cake and treats from Three Dog Bakery! You're very special because you're just a "kid at heart," celebrating birthdays and holidays and going on vacations just like most kids do! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tinkerbell, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Cinammon and Puffy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and maybe some more birthday cake and very special treats from Three Dog Bakery!

Last edited by phesina; 08-19-2020 at 07:30 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Terrific Tinkerbell!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, photogenic, utterly adorable Havanese girl you are, Tinkerbell! Your photos are beyond heart-melting, sweet baby girl! I may never stop smiling! Seriously, your cuteness quotient is off the charts! Good on ya, including 3 fab photos along with your backstory, though I wouldn't have minded seeing a few dozen more, hehe

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Tink, sharing with us a glimpse into your happy, wonderful, enchanted and love filled life! You truly are one joyful, energetic and life loving girl; a perennial puppy and kid a heart; a friend to all! How very lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you in their lives, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days!

I am special because I'm just a "kid at heart." I celebrate birthdays, holidays and go on vacations just like most kids do! I love my human family, my dog and human friends
    Oh yes, special in ways to many to mention here for sure, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles cutie pie! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day...maybe spending the day celebrating with your besties Puffy and Cinnamon? For sure you'll be loved and pampered to pieces by your proud people, treated to all your heart desires!

The last was at my party celebrating my second birthday. My friends Cinammon and Puffy joined me for birthday cake and treats from Three Dog Bakery.
    Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Tinkerbell, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Rockin' those shades!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tinkerbell

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your name fits you so perfectly, Tinkerbell
    You have everything a child could want.
    Celebrate your special day, and many more

What a beautiful, white, Havanese lady you are, Sweet Tinkerbelle.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana