Thread: Nifty Nils

Nifty Nils

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 78
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy who loves to jump.
    You prefer to drink out of blue and white buckets, wonder why?
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day

Beautiful Nils!

Greetings Nils in Germany...best horse in the whole wide world! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful German Riding Pony you are, Nils! You may not be a big fan of being photographed, but oh, how heart-melting is that photo of you resting in the grass, posing so patiently for the camera!

I was so touched, reading of the very special bond you and your human share, Nils! How very loved you are by your young lady/man, and it's clear you love her/him back every bit as much! What a team!
    You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Nils, a joy, and so very deserving of your big day of international celebrity; your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nils! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute to her/his beautiful best 4 legged friend has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! (Please have your human give you some apple or carrot, a peppermint for me!)

Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Nils, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious Nils!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Nils, what a beautiful German Riding Pony you are! You're so pretty resting in the grass there. You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. You like to jump big obstacles and crosses. You come right up to her/him when she/he arrives at the stable. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nils, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special carrots and horse treats, and some water from blue and white buckets.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Nils, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, photogenic and have an awesome and fun personality! We loved reading about your happy life and favorite colors! We're so glad you have such a wonderful life and loving human parent/BFF! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big or Small) from Shelters/Humane Society*

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Nifty Nils!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana