Thread: Stunning Sebastian!

Stunning Sebastian!

Hi, my name is Sebastian and I'm 10 years old. I am Himalayan and was adopted in Jacksonville, Florida. My claim to fame was a few years again when I was "Mr. March" in the local Humane Society calendar contest. My favorite pass time is watching the birds in the garden and of course sleeping.

Ever since a new baby arrived in my house I've tried extra hard to get attention... without much luck! Hopefully everyone will see my picture and I can be the center of attention once again.
    Hello, Sebastian in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Himalayan cat you are! I like your blue eyes, your darker markings, and your fluffy fur that looks so soft to pat! You are gorgeous! I can definitely see why you were chosen as a calendar kitty- what a handsome gentleman!

You have a new baby at your house, who right now needs lots of attention. You have tried extra hard to get attention, without much luck. I am thrilled to have the honor of paying attention to you, because you are very special! You enjoy watching the birds in your garden, and you are good at taking naps. I hope your family can make you the center of attention once again very soon! Handsome Sebastian, that's you!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Sebastian and congratulations on the new baby, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Sebastian!

Greetings, Sebastian! Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous!

Speaking of "greetings." Your beautiful, exquisite feature photo is definitely greeting card worthy! Then again, hard to miss the mark when the model is as stunningly, breathtakingly beautiful as YOU! Oh wait! You're already a super star, having been honored Mr. March in the vaunted Humane Society Calendar contest!!!

I can't for the life of me understand how, despite a new (human!) addition to the family, you're lacking for attention! Pfft! Well, hopefully after seeing how adored you are after being chosen our featured honoree they'll come to their senses! Who could not help but lavish you with love and attention! Listen up, humans!

Ever since a new baby arrived in my house I've tried extra hard to get attention... without much luck! Hopefully everyone will see my picture and I can be the center of attention once again
    Yes, you truly are one stunning, blue eyed Himalayan boy, Sebastian, worthy not only of your humans undivided love and attention, but your big day of international celebrity, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sebastian, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

GORGEOUS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sebastian, you are utterly stunning, indeed! What a gorgeous Himalayan hunk you are! That thick fluffy light-color fur with the trademark Himmy darker points is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that darker nose and those lovely big blue eyes. It is no surprise to us that you were chosen as "Mr. March" in the local Humane Society calendar contest! You look so happy and contented there among the leaves and blossoms in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Jacksonville, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your favorite pastimes are watching the birds in the garden and of course sleeping. You've been used to getting a lot of attention, but lately you haven't gotten nearly as much since the arrival of that new "baby" (or, human kitten). We have no doubt that your worldwide fame as Cat of the Day will earn you back the attention you deserve from your dear Purrrsons (including the baby!). You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sebastian, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and baby and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-17-2020 at 05:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Bas is waaaaay too cute for words!

Happy Cat of the Day, Stunning Sebastian!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana