Thread: Gorgeous Gulliver!

Gorgeous Gulliver!

Dearest Gulliver, what a gorgeous Red-eared Slider Turtle you are! Your shell is beautiful, and you have the sweetest face with all those interesting markings and those lovely eyes looking up toward me. What a nice story you have to tell! Several years ago your dear person-to-be read Gulliver's Travels in school. Then one day the family got two turtles, and your person named you Gulliver because he/she discovered that you like to walk and 'travel.' At home you enjoy walking around in the grass in the back yard for a while, then going back into your tank to cool down in the water.

You have quite a delightful personality! You stick your head way out when your person talks to you, so she/he knows you're listening. You splash in your tank to let him/her know you're hungry and you want your food now! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gulliver, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-12-2020 at 06:19 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gulliver

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Turtles do make great pets and you are proof of that.
    You love to explore and know when your person is around.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Gulliver, on being POTD! You are awesome, handsome, photogenic and amazing! (Reptiles are fascinating!) We loved reading the tribute by your loving human parent regarding your happy life and wonderful personality. Ignorant or thoughtless people say reptiles/fish/rodents don't have individual personalities - they couldn't be more wrong!! FACT: Every living creature, no matter how small, have their own individual, distinct personality, likes and dislikes. We're sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! XOXO P.S. BTW, we your name ~ it's so fitting!

Our precious adopted/rescued beloved pets: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Gorgeous Gulliver!

Hi Gulliver! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Red-Eared Slider you are, Gulliver! I just love your name, and so enjoyed learning how you came to be named! You certainly do live up to your iconic namesake! As a child I too had a Red-Eared Slider as a pet, and also loved the book, "Gulliver's Travels." Sadly I was not as creative as your human, having named my Slider, "Pinky!"

You truly are living the good life, Gulliver, being SO very loved by your devoted human, not to mention being treated to only the finest in accommodations and diet, enjoying special time exploring the outdoors! I only wish all Sliders were treated so lovingly as you!

Your human is one lucky guy/girl, having a beautiful, personality packed, sweet as can be best friend in you, Gulliver! You truly are one extra special boy, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gulliver! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...exploring your yard, followed by a cooling swim in your tank; munching on your fave foods and treats; chatting with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Gulliver, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Red Eared Slider you are, Gorgeous Gulliver.

Congrats on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana