Thread: Arnold the Potbelly Party Pig!

Arnold the Potbelly Party Pig!

Hi Arnold! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

Be still my pig loving heart! What a precious, life and party loving Potbelly pig you are, sweetheart! That photo of you yawning after a hard day of partying has me smiling from ear to ear! Yes, being the life of the party is exhausting, but it's clear you're more than up to the job!

This may look like he's singing but it is picture of Arnold yawning after getting home from a Birthday Party. He gets invited to them as a special guest, and loves all the attention he gets. He is really good with children and other animals. But parties are exhausting for any little boy, apparently!

Oh, how the kids most love having you as their special guest!

Love your name, Arnold! If memory serves me right, Arnold was the name of the pig on the iconic TV show of past, "Green Acres!" Seems he loved to party, too!

Just as your wise human says, Potbelly pigs are not for everyone, but it's clear you found the perfect, knowledgeable and truly committed forever family! And hopefully anyone contemplating welcoming a pig into the pack they will first do the necessary research! That said, your family is so very lucky, having a family member as precious, as smart, as sweet and loving as you, Arnold! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, a friend to all, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...partying as only you know how, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Arnold, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Arnold

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 117
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a real "party animal"
    A member of the family, learning tricks and everything
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Arnold, what an adorable young Potbelly Pig you are! You're so cute in that great photo, yawning after a busy day at a Birthday Party! You're often invited to them as a special guest, and you love all the attention you get. At age five months, you already know two tricks, including "Sit," and you and your dear people are working hard on you learning more. You're very curious and would get into trouble if they hadn't pig-proofed the house and given you lots of toys and socialization! Potbelly Piggies aren't the pet for everyone, but you're a good one for your people. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Arnold, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Arnold, on being POTD! (We "Green Acres"!) You are so adorable, brilliant and amazing! You don't need to learn any tricks ~ God made you perfect already and you enchant everyone you meet! Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO P.S. We need to see more photos of you, please!

Our Precious Adopted Pets Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big or Small) from Shelters/Humane Society*

Congrats on being POTD, Arnold the Pot Bellied Party !Pig
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana