Thread: Cutie Coffee Bean!

Cutie Coffee Bean!

Wheek, wheek, Coffee Bean! Happy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this Guinea Pig loving home!

What a beautiful, sweet and loving, most precious young piggy girl you are, Coffee Bean! Just as your human says, special in so many ways! And like most Guinea Pigs, your love for food is without equal!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as special as you, Coffee Bean! Having been a wheeker mom for many years, I know just HOW special you kids are! Nothing beats holding your soft, warm bodies close, being serenaded by those sweet purrs! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Coffee Bean, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying extra floor time; chowing down on all of your fave fruits and veggies; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and kisses to you, precious Coffee Bean, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Coffee Bean!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Coffee Bean

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 82
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl who loves to eat.
    You enjoy your family and Purr to let them know it.
    Celebrate your special day

What a cute Guinea Pig you are, Coffee Bean!
    Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Coffee Bean, what an utterly adorable you American Guinea Pig you are! You're so pretty with that brown and grey and white coat and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. You're super-beautiful, sweet, and friendly, and you enjoy any kind of food you can get. You seem to enjoy being petted, and you purr! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Arnold, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Coffee Bean, on being POTD! (We your yummy name and that drop of coffee creamer on your forehead!) You are precious, beautiful and adorable! (We cavies/gps!) All cavies/gps are very special and Heaven-sent! We loved reading about your wonderful personality and happy home. Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net Our Site's Motto is: "We never met a cavy/gp we didn't love!"

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (including Cavies/GPs) from Shelters/Humane Societies*
    Last edited by CavyMom; 08-20-2020 at 12:11 PM.