Thread: Adorable Fluffy!

Adorable Fluffy!

Dearest Fluffy, what an adorable Syrian Hamster you are! You're so cute with your little pink nose and colorful coat and lovely dark eyes and ears. You are very special, a cute, fluffy, and smart hamster. You love running in your wheel, spending time in your ball, and eating. You also love music, especially Christina Aguilera! When your dear person turns on her music, you freeze and listen to it. Otherwise, you're very active. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fluffy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and some special Christina Aguilera music!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Fluffy!

Hi Fluffy in Kiev, Ukraine! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Be still my heart! What a pawsitively precious Syrian Hamster you are, cutie pie! Your photo is over the moon heart-melting! And not only are you beautiful in looks, you're brimming with personality, and quite the music afficanado, a Christina Aguilera fan!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, joyful, playful and loving furkid in you, Fluffy! Inside and out, you couldn't be any more special if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing in your ball and spinning on your wheel; groovin' to those Christina tunes; munching on all of your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Fluffy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That sweet face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fluffy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a little cutie who likes to eat.
    So active, except when you are listening to music
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Fluffy, on being POTD! You are darling, adorable, clever and Heaven-sent! (We rodents!) We are so glad you have a happy home, loving human to care for you and that you enjoy music ... Many of our little precious small pets have enjoyed music, especially Elvis and smooth jazz guitar instrumentals. Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Pets Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Spread the Word ~ Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big or Small) from Shelters/Humane Society*

Congrats on being POTD adorable Fluffy, a hamster who listens to music!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana