Thread: Terrific Tequila!

Terrific Tequila!

Dearest Tequila, a.k.a. India de Gouth-Noire, you are terrific indeed! What a beautiful Bearded Collie you are, a lovely long-hair lady in the first photo and a darling darker three-month-old pup in the second, holding that wash-cloth in your mouth. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You have such a delightful personality, too. You give your dear person a hug as you start your walk. You're full of loving energy, trained with praise and treats. You make your dear person smile with your antics. You wake her/him up by putting your wet nose on his/her nose! You love tummy rubs and playing ball or Frisbee. You happily hug your Teddy Bear and fall asleep like that. You mostly sleep on your back with your four paws up, which I'd love to see! You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tequila, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Terrific Tequila!

Hi Tequila, a.k.a. India de Gouth-Noire! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from a fellow "Jersey girl" (in temporary exile in MA).

What a beautiful, joyful and life loving Beardie girl you are, Tequila; a perennial puppy, hehe! I agree with your Mom: your baby pic is beyond heart-melting!!! And how beautiful are those sparkling golden eyes, peeking out from behind those trademark Beardie bangs!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as loyal and loving, as special as you, Tequila! Stopping mid-walk to give your Mommy a hug? How special is that! What a treasure you are, Tequila, beautiful inside and out, perfection on 4 paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has brought some much needed *sunshine* to my dark and dreary morning! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration: taking a nice, long walk; playing ball and Frisbee; cuddling with your Teddy Bear (and humans, lol); receiving tons of belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Tequila, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tequila

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 95
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You just love to give hugs, and know how
    to give that special look to get what you want
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Terrific Tequila!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana