Thread: Beautiful Barney and Krissy!

Beautiful Barney and Krissy!

Good morning, Barney and Krissy! Happy Pet of the Day to you both!

Oh my! What bright and beautiful Conure kids you are, Barney and Krissy! Your colorful, cherry red and sky blue crowns truly are your, um, crowning glory! And your feature photo has me smiling from the inside out; what a precious pair! (Love your expressions!)

How lucky your Mom is, having two feathered family members as special as you kids, lighting up her life and warming her heart with your inner and outer beauty, your sparkling personalities, your antics and your sweet and loving ways; doubly blessed! Just as your Mom says, the joy you two bring to her life is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Barney and Krissy, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Barney and Krissy, on sharing POTD honors! You 2 are gorgeous, brilliant and precious! (We birds ~ they bring so much JOY to a home and in nature!) We enjoyed reading your human parent's loving tribute about your happy life and fun personalities. Sending all best wishes for continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Cuties! XOXO

Our Precious Rescued Lil Peeps Fun Photo Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big OR Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Dearest Barney and Krissy, what a beautiful pair of Conures you are, Barney the cherryhead and Krissy the blue crown. Your feather colors are stunning! You're both absolutely gorgeous in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You're so cute, Barney nestling there behind Krissy and peeking out around her, and Krissy up so proud and happy. You both have delightful personalities, too. You keep your dear person company during the day, making him/her laugh with all your antics and energy. You are such a gift to her/him! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Barney and Krissy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-23-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What beautiful Conures you are, Barney and Kissy.

Congrats on being Pets on the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana