Thread: Darling Dewey

Darling Dewey

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  11.4 KB

R.I.P. little Dewey
    You were very much loved for the short time you were with your family.
    They are remembering you today

Darling Dewey!

Dearest Dewey, what a beautiful Cockatiel you are! You are so pretty with those colorful feathers and that sweet face with those orange cheeks and lovely big eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too, making your dear people smile with your antics and energy.

We're so sorry you suddenly passed away. Your dear people miss you so very much. Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge! Please send some loving thoughts to their hearts that all is well, you are with them and watching over them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day... You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared, and always will!

Congratulations, darling Dewey Angel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories. We know all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-23-2019 at 05:34 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Cockatiel you are Angel Dewey.
    Now you are watching your family from Rainbow Bridge.
    One day you will be together again.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to adorable and handsome Dewey in Heaven on being POTD! What a precious sweetie he was! (We birds!) We loved reading about his unique and fun personality. We know the pain of losing beloved pet family members. Today, the world celebrates Dewey's life and memory ... He will NEVER be forgotten and will ALWAYS be loved! God Bless Darling Dewey and his loving pet parents! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Angel Dewey~

To Dewey's family~

I'm so, so sorry to learn of the unexpected, untimely passing of your beautiful boy, taken from you far before his time. How blessed you were to have known his love and devoted companionship those wonderful 8 years, though for we pet parents no amount of time together is time enough. The joy, love and laughter he brought to your family each and every day was truly a priceless gift. We can only imagine how much you miss his presence, greeting you each morning with a cheerful "Hi!", scampering underfoot and helping with the laundry, making each day a little brighter in so many ways. But I hope seeing him being honored here today, knowing that one day in the distant future you and he will be together again, brings you some small measure of comfort. How lucky he was to have had a family as devoted and loving as yours, and while he may now fly in the heavens, having earned his angel wings, his beautiful spirit lives on in your hearts, in the countless memories you made, until that happy day of reunion. Thank you for sharing your precious Dewey with us, a few cheirshed memories and those heart-melting photos, giving us the chance to honor 8 8 one very special boy.

And to beautiful Dewey...Until you and your family are together once more, fly high, healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, where the sun always shines and that bowl of cheese and noodles, bottomless! And send down your love to your humans, sweetheart. They miss you so very much.

So precious...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~